I wondered where that came from!
I just crapped in Mega's pants!
Super nice!
I really like the Komodo and Eternal clan dragon. I'll probably get those two and maybe the sorcerer clan depending on cash.
I agree the Komodo doesn't fit in with the rest... but I LOVE it!! It's got that Draconian feel to it... takes me back to my Dragonlance days...
The fact that the armor appears to just be pieces of dead animals makes it even better... I love the turtle shell back plate and the cattle skull helmet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">seriously. I love the fact that there's a baby dragon in the nest.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the position she's sitting in. She looks like proud momma. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by TheUnquietGrave:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappette:
Friggen AMAZING!! This is the best figure I've seen in a long time!
Bandit: I really dig that Komodo one too. It looks like it's wearing armor of another dragon's skin! Too cool.
Oh what a line!!! love them all! the water clan looks like he's got some lion fish in his family with the colors and fins.
the one with the wizard holding the balls in the air is really great. Cannot wait for these!
What in the hell is that? Looks like a Techno Spawn beast! That does not work for me. Who decided to anthropomorphize a dragon? It doesn't fit the theme at all. Blech.
The others seem pretty cool though. I don't care for the Sorcerer Dragon holding a staff. They're dragons, not people!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>
Anthro...
Afro..
Oh, Andyman! You're soooo sexy when you use such large words!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by Drau:
Anthro...
Afro..
Oh, Andyman! You're soooo sexy when you use such large words!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
*insert short word here*
[img]wink.gif[/img]
ho...ly...graaah
must have dragons. must have dragons. MUST HAVE DRAGONS NOW GODDAMMIT.
Bookmarks